Every child should be supported not on daily needs but as well as for their education. Parents should see to it that they graduate in college. But if you come from a divorce family, you have the right to get a child support. That is why the Florida has program to see to it. For more info you can visit myflorida access website. Here are the ways a child can get a support from their parents:
- You can use your bank account and authorized the Florida Department of Revenue to make a direct deposit on your account. Just fill out the form of the Child Support Payment Options. After the completion, just mail it to the address written above the page.
- The checking account will need to have a preprint void of check with the completed form to be mailed.
- The savings account will need a letter coming from the bank with its routing number and then your account number too. Mail it together with the form.
- If you have completed the process above and did not get any support yet, you can call the office of a local Clerk of Court. You can find more information such as contact number when you visit the www.MyFloridaCounty.com website.
Debit MasterCard for Receiving the Child Support
- In case you don’t have a bank account, you can request a Florida Debit MasterCard. But this option is also available for those who have when they want to use this kind of card. Get the Child Support Payment Options form and complete it to be sent to the address along with your request.
- The card will be valid to use for three years and will be replace 30 days prior to the expiration date written on the card.
- You can register the card at Florida EPPICard website. In this way, you can check your balance online anytime you want. You can also track monthly report to see whether you are paid by the right amount.
Visit now Myfloridacounty.com for more info.