It can get lonely when you haven’t talk for so long from the family you left behind outside the prison. To ease the hard communication, CorrLinks system is created for inmates to have their own email account and send mail to people they wanted to talk to. The greatest benefit of this system is that it is fast and very easy to use. Inmates now can talk to any people with only the minimum of payment for the service. If you are interested, here is information that might help you using the system:
The Sign Up Steps of CorrLinks Program
- There will be an invitation given from the system with the Identification code that will be needed during the sign up process.
- Once you get the invitation, you go to the homepage at www.corrlinks.com and click Register. Then, select the New Users link.
- The page will ask you a valid email address to use and password for security purposes. Enter also the Identification Code on the field provided.
- The registration now is done. Just wait for 30 minutes for your account to be approved by the admin.
Tips on How to Use Your CorrLinks Account
- You need the inmate number to add an inmate in your address book.
- You need also the Identification code to add the Federal inmate and send messages.
- If you are ready, just go to your new Mailbox and then click New Message to compose your email. You can now start corresponding with someone you knew inside the prison.
- You can also setup a message alert in your email every time you receive a message in your CorrLinks prison email account. Just go to Account Management and then “Manage my inmate list”. Just tick off the Email Alert in there and you are already setup.
What are you waiting for? If you don’t have an account yet, just follow the steps above.