SECU is located at Raleigh, North Carolina. It is the second largest credit union with its natural members in the United States. It has different services provided like mortgage, investments, credit card, loans and other types which usually you find in a bank. If you are interested, here are the ways on how to join this credit union.
How to Become a State Employees’ Credit Union Member?
What to have?
- You should have a computer and internet access.
- You should provide some personal information.
- You need to have an ATM/Debit Card together with the 16 digit and 3 digit voice response number.
- You must be a retired or current employee of the North Carolina State working in any State departments or an immediate family of the employees.
The Steps in Signing Up
- Just go to the website of State Employees’ Credit union at www.ncsecu.org.
- Just open the web link for the member access enrollment.
- Next, enter the 16 digit number of your ATM Debit card plus the 3 digit voice response number.
- Make sure you read the Authorization & Agreement page of NC credit union. Just check the “I have read and accept the Terms listed above” if you agree and want to continue with the process.
- Just click the “Continue” button and you will be redirected to the page where you need to enter your personal information such as your social security number, email address, date of birth and many more. Just provide what is needed.
- When you are already done, click again the “Continue” button. You also have to provide a password for your account. Make sure it’s not easy to guess by others.
- Then, just click the finish button when you are done.
- Once you are done with the enrollment and become a member of NCSECU, you can now start enjoying the fantastic services this credit union offers.
You can now login your account at NCSECU member access portal. Just enter the password and user you registered.