How to smartly set a password of your email? There are many of us who are victims of hackers because passwords are so easy to guess. Passwords are important to secure our personal information such as your information of your email. If you want to know something about how to effectively create a good password, you can always go to Gmail sign up help page. Creating a secured password is recommended to get you out from trouble of being hacked. Even hard passwords are not exempted of scamming and hacking. Here are some problems about passwords and their solutions.
- You reusing your passwords in almost all websites you signed up. With so many growing services that require passwords and emails no wonder people tend to reuse so they won’t forget. For them it is very convenient but there is a risk. If someone will find out about your password, he or she will have all the access to your private and personal information. The solution here is to create a unique password that you can link to what the site is all about. So, you won’t forget by only remembering the site.
- Using a simple password that can be found on the dictionary. This will also makes easier for hackers to know your password. You can use a mix numbers and letters and as well as symbols. Through this combination there is a large variety of mixed characters of your passwords. Use 8 characters of passwords.
- Using password that is base on your personal data. We share our information to our fellow co workers, family and friends. Setting password based on our children’s name, spouse of even pet is not a good idea. You can use your personal data but make sure that you combine them with numbers and symbols so there is some difference.
These are the problems and solutions most people find when it comes to creating passwords. Click here if you want to know more about creating emails.
Sometimes we are not aware but internet is one of the scariest place you can be if you are not careful enough. There are many things that internet can do to harm our lives. One example is the viruses which will invade in our computer system and will destroy all the important data stored. There are also cases that our identity is stolen from us such as bank accounts which they will use for their personal needs and you ending up paying what they spend. These viruses, spywares, phishing and malwares are the most common things we heard that attacks people. But don’t you know that there are other more computer attacks that people may not ever hear before?
These attacks are not really common but as a computer user we should aware of these things. In case you encounter them, you can be fully aware of how to protect the data of your computer. Here are some of them:
- Botnet. This type came from the word “Robot” and “Network”. Any computers that only have one owner will be attack and you will find them sending emails to other computer systems through internet.
- Smishing. It is short for SMS phishing that attacks specific users of mobile phones. The owner of the phone will receive a SMS that contains link where a malware is hidden and finds its way through your phone to seek information and that malware is connected to a phishing website.
- Scareware. This software tricks people into downloading or purchasing certain software which promises to repair or clean your computer. The problem here is it’s a bogus anti-virus that promises nothing.
- Pod Slurping. This attack will use any of your USB storage device that when plugged on the computer will save a large amount of files which will eat the space of your hard drive or memory.
These are some of the computer attacks that people are not familiar with. In case you encounter them, you can find solutions on the internet.